1/6 Photos of Breaded Italian Green Beans
A super-fast side dish using canned green beans for a cook in a hurry. My kids request these over and over. My sister-in-laws originally made this and I've adapted my own quick version.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Open and drain liquid from the green beans and put in a non-stick frying pan.
- 2Peel garlic cloves and put them through a garlic press into the pan.
- 3Place the butter or margarine in pan and sautee together on medium heat for 10 minutes.
- 4Turn off heat and toss green beans with the bread crumbs until coated.
- 5Place in serving dish and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breaded Italian Green Beans
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 97.6
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 538.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 2.8 g