Prep 10 mins
Cook 18 mins
Breaded Italian Chicken Strips for your Nu-Wave Oven/Flavorwave Oven.
- 6 -8 chicken strips (Frozen)
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten and mixed with small amount of milk
- 1⁄2 cup cracker crumb (Crushed)
- 1⁄2 cup Italian breadcrumbs (seasoned)
- 1 dash salt or 1 dash pepper, and or 1 dash garlic powder
- Combine the cracker crumbs, bread crumbs and spices in a Ziploc bag. (add any spices you wish).
- Dredge the frozen chicken strips in the egg/milk mixture and then drop into the ziploc with the cracker/spice mixture.
- Shake well to coat the chicken strips.
- Place chicken in a baking dish ( that will fit into the NuWave oven) that has been sprayed with Pam.
- Set NuWave oven to cook for 9 minutes at power 9.
- Turn chicken over and continue cooking for another 9 minutes.
- The chicken will be very moist and tender, and it will also be browned to perfection!