Starfire (aka Wendy)'s Note:
Breaded Italian Chicken Strips for your Nu-Wave Oven/Flavorwave Oven.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the cracker crumbs, bread crumbs and spices in a Ziploc bag. (add any spices you wish).
- 2Dredge the frozen chicken strips in the egg/milk mixture and then drop into the ziploc with the cracker/spice mixture.
- 3Shake well to coat the chicken strips.
- 4Place chicken in a baking dish ( that will fit into the NuWave oven) that has been sprayed with Pam.
- 5Set NuWave oven to cook for 9 minutes at power 9.
- 6Turn chicken over and continue cooking for another 9 minutes.
- 7The chicken will be very moist and tender, and it will also be browned to perfection!
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breaded Italian Chicken Strips - Nuwave-Flavorwave Oven
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 298.5
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 211.8 mg
- Sodium 683.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 13.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: