Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I found this in a cooking magazine. I don't usually eat mustard, but this one sounded rather good, so I tried it. It was a wise choice.
- 3⁄4 cup crushed saltine crackers
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 boneless pork chops, 1/2-inch thick
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- Combine crushed crackers, thyme, pepper and sage.
- Coat chops with mustard, and coat with crumb mixture.
- Cook chops in oil, in a skillet, over medium-high heat for approximately 4-5 minutes on each side, until done (or golden brown and juices run clear).