Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Make and share this Breaded Deer Steaks recipe from Food.com.
- Beat steaks with a meat tenderizer mallot.
- place in egg, milk mixture.
- Now put the bread crumbs on a plate& coat them.
- Fry in frying pan with the oil hot& ready to devour the steaks.
- sprinkle with the garlic powder.
- (s& p) if desired I do.
- fry on both sides.
- keep warm in oven, now with the guck on the bottom I add onions& mushroom.
- they make for a good gravy.
- serve with mashed potatoes, veggie, salad.
- soooo good.
Yum,I sprinkled the steaks with BBQ spice before I beat them