Recipe by codeblusqrl
When I was into eating the "Pritikin style" I'd cook this meal all the time. This was my favorite recipe in that book and I still cook it often.
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons frozen apple juice concentrate
- 1⁄2-1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 cups breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the garlic, apple juice, and soy sauce in a small bowl and rub the chicken in the mixture, moistening all surfaces.
- Mix the bread crumbs and cinnamon together in another bowl and roll the chicken in the bread crumbs until covered.
- Put chicken in a nonstick baking pan and sprinkle additional cinnamon over it.
- Cover with foil and bake at 400 in oven.
- After 1/2 hr, remove foil and baste with wine.
- Reduce heat to 350 and continue baking, uncovered, another 1/2 hours.