Jazz Lover's Note:
This is our favorite chicken dish. The sauce is delicious. My mother-in-law makes this for birthdays and special occasions.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1Mix the bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese together.
- 2Coat chicken with beaten eggs.
- 3Dip twice in the bread crumb mixture.
- 4Brown well on both sides in butter.
- 5Pace in 325 degree oven for 30-40 minutes, uncovered.
- 7In the same pan used to brown chicken, brown mushrooms in 1 tablespoons butter,
- 8Sprinkle mushrooms with onion salt and paprika.
- 9Add chicken broth and wine to pan.
- 10Simmer 3-5 minutes.
- 11Combine milk, ketchup, and flour.
- 12Add to pan and simmer 5 minutes until mixture begins to thicken.
- 13Let stand.
- 14Reheat just before ready to serve.
- 15Add sour cream just before serving.
- 16Heat through but do not boil.
- 17Serve over chicken.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breaded Chicken With Wine Cream Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (287 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 443.9
- Calories from Fat 225
- Total Fat 25.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 169.1 mg
- Sodium 695.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 37.7 g