Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Feta and sun-dried tomatoes stuffed into chicken which is then breaded and baked. Easy and yummy. Adapted from Kalyn's Kitchen.com.
- Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
- Combine the pesto and feta in a bowl.
- Slice the chicken longways and open them up, making a thin and wide chicken breast.
- Put 2 tablespoons or so of the pesto/feta combination into the center of the chicken.
- Close the chicken around the filling and secure it closed with toothpicks.
- Combine breadcrumbs and parmasean cheese in a bowl.
- Wisk the eggs together.
- Roll the stuffed chicken into the egg, and then coat with the breadcrumb mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.