Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
THis is a good way to get your kids to eat cauliflower, it worked on me and I still love this dish as an adult (using this word very loosely!:P)
- wash and chop the cauliflower into flowerets.
- Boil in water until soft.
- Drain well.
- Meanwhile, melt butter and fry the breadcrumbs over medium heat.
- A dd the cauliflower to the pan, and mix well and fry for about 4 5 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
Nice recipe! I added some spices to the breadcrumbs: hot curry and garlic and the kids loved it :) Thanks for posting.