1/4 Photos of Breaded Cauliflower
I thought this recipe would be here, but didn't see it. It's one of my favorite ways to have cauliflower. My Grandmother made this often. Frying it with breading just does something to the flavor. You can also add other spices to change the flavor, such as Italian spices, Essence, Garlic, etc. It is so easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut apart the florets of your Cauliflower.
- 2Don't cut them too small.
- 3Leave the smaller ones together with the stem to make them as large as your bigger ones.
- 4Rinse, and dry slightly with a paper towel.
- 5Pour about 1/2" to 1" oil in your frying pan and begin prheating the oil.
- 6Careful don't make it too hot, you don't want to burn the crumbs.
- 7In a bowl, beat eggs slightly with a whisk, slowly adding a little flour at a time.
- 8You want a thick enough batter to cling to the cauliflower.
- 9If you have made it too thick, you can always add milk, or too thin, more flour.
- 10Salt and Pepper the florets, or use the"Essence" for variance.
- 11Coat each cauliflower in the batter, then in the bread crumbs.
- 12Then proceed to put them in your preheated oil to fry.
- 13Turn to brown all sides.
- 14Drain on paper towels.
- 15Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breaded Cauliflower
Serving Size: 1 (206 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 207.5
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 93.0 mg
- Sodium 277.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 10.3 g