Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Not the healthiest way to eat cauliflower but we love it this way! You can also use this recipe for broccoli or mushrooms.
- Cook cauliflower until crisp-tender, about 8 minutes.
- Drain and set aside.
- In a bowl, mix eggs and seasonings.
- Place bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese in a resealable plastic bag.
- Add a few florets at a time to the egg mixture and coat.
- Put cauliflower into bread mixture and coat.
- In a skillet, melt the butter over medium-high heat.
- Cook cauliflower in batches until golden brown, about 4 minutes.
This was very nice! Next time I might use three eggs, I had barely enough, so my last batch wasn't too well coated, I had plenty of coating but it didnt stick so well. I used a mixture of butter and olive oil to fry them off, and it really was a tasty and different way to eat this popular vegetable, definitely a keeper! Thanks for a lovely recipe!