1/1 Photo of Breaded Cauliflower
Not the healthiest way to eat cauliflower but we love it this way! You can also use this recipe for broccoli or mushrooms.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook cauliflower until crisp-tender, about 8 minutes.
- 2Drain and set aside.
- 3In a bowl, mix eggs and seasonings.
- 4Place bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese in a resealable plastic bag.
- 5Add a few florets at a time to the egg mixture and coat.
- 6Put cauliflower into bread mixture and coat.
- 7In a skillet, melt the butter over medium-high heat.
- 8Cook cauliflower in batches until golden brown, about 4 minutes.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breaded Cauliflower
Serving Size: 1 (237 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 509.0
- Calories from Fat 358
- Total Fat 39.8 g
- Saturated Fat 23.7 g
- Cholesterol 200.8 mg
- Sodium 1194.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 11.8 g