Recipe by Bri22
DH goes Bullhead fishing and brings me home fish to make so I figured I better find something good to do to it! Bullhead is not fishy tasting it's most like haddock. you really can use any fish fillet you want.
Top Review by greenvwbus
I made this last evening with flounder filets. I followed the recipe to a T except I drizzled olive oil over the filets instead of the margarine. I have never enjoyed a fish dish that I've made at home until now.. I will definitely make this dish again! Easy to make and leftovers for lunch!
- 1 tablespoon dry onion soup mix, stir before measuring
- 1⁄2 cup fat free sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄8 teaspoon paprika
- 4 fish fillets
- 2 tablespoons light margarine, melted
- lemon, rind of, twists (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- combine soup mix with sour cream ina small bowl mix bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, and paprika ina separate bowl or on waxed paper.
- dip filletsinsour cream mixture, roll in crumb mixtureto coat completely arrange in singlr layer in a greased shallow baking dish drizzle with margarine bake in 500 oven for 10 to 12 minutes until fish flakes easily when you test it witha fork garnish witha lemon peel.