Recipe by Karen=^..^=
Very simple chicken recipe, but one my family is quite fond of. They love when there are leftovers, so they can make sandwiches!
Top Review by ~Leanne~
I made this last night for dinner and everyone loved it. I did not have Italian bread crumbs so I just spiced up my own bread crumbs, there were no left overs so I won't be able to eat any left overs. This is so simple and easy to do I will be making this one again for sure. Thanks Karen.
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup Italian style breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs, beaten
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- Pound chicken to flatten.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on each.
- Dip into beaten eggs and then coat with bread crumbs.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- Saute garlic until golden and then discard.
- Place chicken in skillet and brown on both sides, cooking about 5 minutes on each side, or until chicken is fork tender.
- Cooking time will vary depending on how thick your chicken is.