1/7 Photos of Breaded Breast of Chicken (Chicken Cutlets)
Very simple chicken recipe, but one my family is quite fond of. They love when there are leftovers, so they can make sandwiches!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pound chicken to flatten.
- 2Sprinkle salt and pepper on each.
- 3Dip into beaten eggs and then coat with bread crumbs.
- 4In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- 5Saute garlic until golden and then discard.
- 6Place chicken in skillet and brown on both sides, cooking about 5 minutes on each side, or until chicken is fork tender.
- 7Cooking time will vary depending on how thick your chicken is.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breaded Breast of Chicken (Chicken Cutlets)
Serving Size: 1 (105 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 396.6
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 175.3 mg
- Sodium 302.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 36.0 g