1/2 Photos of Breaded baked Pork steak
Always in the kitchen Connie's Note:
Delicious way to use an inexpensive cut of meat. Works just as well with pork chops. Breading left on the baking dish, is the best. But oh so bad for you.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Put 2 tablespoons cooking oil in baking dish.
- 3Tip dish to disperse oil.
- 4Mix milk with sour cream.
- 5Dip pork steaks in sour cream, covering both sides.
- 6Place in corn flakes, and cover meat completely.
- 7Put in baking dish.
- 8Spread melted margarine or butter over meat.
- 9Lightly season with salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste.
- 10Bake 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breaded baked Pork steak
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 577.2
- Calories from Fat 396
- Total Fat 44.0 g
- Saturated Fat 21.2 g
- Cholesterol 133.6 mg
- Sodium 319.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 25.8 g