Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Delicious way to use an inexpensive cut of meat. Works just as well with pork chops. Breading left on the baking dish, is the best. But oh so bad for you.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Put 2 tablespoons cooking oil in baking dish.
- Tip dish to disperse oil.
- Mix milk with sour cream.
- Dip pork steaks in sour cream, covering both sides.
- Place in corn flakes, and cover meat completely.
- Put in baking dish.
- Spread melted margarine or butter over meat.
- Lightly season with salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste.
- Bake 45 minutes.
Thia recipe is easy and delicious! Everybody loved it. Next time I'll try it with frosted flakes. I'd also like to try this with chicken. Thanx for a great recipe!
AWESOME! I made these for dinner last night. I love pork and I'm always looking for new ways to prepare it. This was a winner. I was a little skeptical that there wouldn't be much flavor because there was no seasoning on the meat itself but boy, was I wrong. I did find that there was quite a bit of grease in the bottom of the pan when they were done baking but I didn't measure anything so I could have doubled the amount and not even realize it. I will be making this again soon. THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!
This was a very tasty recipe. Quick and easy. Thanks for posting.