- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1⁄2 tablespoon sage
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons butter or 4 tablespoons margarine
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Melt butter and keep warm in large bowl.
- Combine Italian bread crumbs, parmesan and spices in a large bowl.
- Dip pork chops into butter mixture and then into bowl containing the bread crumbs and coat thoroughly.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 35 minutes or until browned, depending on the thickness of the chops.