Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 17 mins
Cook 17 mins
This recipe is posted by request. I found it on www.patthegarliclady.com The original poster of this recipe is Hubert Hogue. The number of servings wasn't mentioned, so, I'm just doing guess work here.
- Wash fillets in cold water and dry with a paper towel.
- Sprinkle to taste with Lemon Garli Garni.
- Mix egg and mayonnaise in a bowl.
- Coat fillets with egg and mayonnaise mixture.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs on a sheet of wax paper.
- Lay fillets on bread crumbs.
- Sprinkle tops of fillets with remainder of bread crumbs.
- Place on a non stick baking sheet.
- Preheat oven to high (500 degrees) and bake fillets until they start to bubble on the bottom (around 5 to 7 minutes).
- Turn oven to broil for 5 to 10 minutes depending on the thickness of the fillets.
- Serve and enjoy.