Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
At first I did not think to spread the bread with peanut butter and blueberry jam is a good idea but after trying it tastes nice. The combination of peanut butter and blueberry jam is like WOW! It's really delicious! You guys should try it too! It's so simple! Anyways, good luck trying it!
- 2 pieces bread
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons blueberry jam
- Each bread will be spread with two different of jams.
- Firstly, sread the bread with peanut butter while the other bread will be spread with blueberry jam.
- Then, toast them in 'Pocket Sandwich' (or you also can toast the bread first then spread them with peanut butter and blueberry jam).