Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This was submitted by Diana Cherian P. - in Thursday.
- 4 -5 slices bread, fresh
- 1 can light tuna
- 1 onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger-garlic paste
- 3 -5 fresh curry leaves, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vinegar
- butter, as required
- 4 green chilies, washed and finely chopped
- Cut the crusts of the bread slices.
- Apply butter on the slices.
- Mix all the other ingredients nicely together.
- Spread on the bread slices.
- Slowly roll the slices.
- Cut each slice into 3 pieces.
- Secure with a toothpick.
- Serve with green olives.