Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
Learnt it from mom! The more you have of this, the more you want to have more n more n more of it!! Its out of this world!!! Must try!! Its easy and yummy!! Also, its vegetarian!!
- 12 slices fresh bread
- 2 apples
- 6 bananas
- 1 cup green grape
- 1 cup black grapes
- 4 slices fresh pineapple
- 6 cherries
- 1 cup fresh cream
- 1 tablespoon custard powder
- 2 cups milk
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons mixed fruit jam
Directions See How It's Made
- Trim the edges of the bread slices evenly.
- Wash, peel and cut the apples into small pieces.
- In a small pan, dissolve half cup of sugar in half cup of water.
- When it starts boling, add the apples and boil for 3 minutes.
- Filter the boiled apple water and set aside.
- Cut the bananas and pineapples into small pieces.
- Add the custard powder to half a cup of milk.
- Dissolve thoroughly.
- Boil the rest of the milk and add the made custard powder mixture to the boiled milk.
- Remove from heat.
- Add 2 tbsp.
- of sugar and mix evenly.
- Add a little warm water to the jam and spread it over the bread slices.
- In a pudding bowl, arrange 2-3 bread slices at the base.
- Sprinkle a little sugar water over the slices.
- Now, arrange the apple, pineapple and banana pieces over the bread slices.
- Add little cream and custard and spread it evenly.
- Again arrange the bread slices and repeat with the fruit mixture and cream-custard mixture.
- Alternate this repeatedly and top it with the bread slices.
- Spread out the rest of the cream and top the pudding with grapes and cherries.
- Refrigerate for an hour.
- Serve chilled!