Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Martha Stewart.
- 1⁄2 cup of softened unsalted butter
- 10 tablespoons jam or 10 tablespoons preserves
- Combine thoroughly with a rubber spatula.
- Wrap in parchment paper, forming an even cylinder; tie ends.
- Keep refrigerated for up to 2 weeks, or frozen for up to a month.
- Slice off pats; serve with toast, muffins, or pancakes.
Made with Strawberry Preserves. Such a fun way to make a brunch or breakfast more special. And very tasty, too! Made for My 3 Chefs, November 2008.