I came across this recipe while searching for ideas for ZWT3. Altho I haven't tried it yet, I thought it sounded interesting. (Chef Worldwide Recipe)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook butter and flour in large pot over moderate heat, stirring frequently until golden brown.
- 2Stir in stock, sausage, salt and pepper.
- 3Bring to a boil over high heat.
- 4Ladle soup into individual bowls.
- 5Float a piece of bread in each bowl.
- 6Top each with a poached egg.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bread Soup (Zupa Chlebowa) (Polish-Zwt3)
Serving Size: 1 (310 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 774.2
- Calories from Fat 312
- Total Fat 34.7 g
- Saturated Fat 14.2 g
- Cholesterol 451.5 mg
- Sodium 784.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 88.6 g