1/2 Photos of Bread Salad
Something different for your next cookout.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 loaf crusty bread, torn into bite size pieces
- 2 lbs plum tomatoes, cut into chunks
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1Combine bread, tomatoes and basil in large bowl.
- 2In food processor with metal blade, chop garlic and salt. Add rosemary, hot pepper flakes and vinegar.
- 3Add olive oil in a stream to emulsify.
- 4Toss bread mixture and dressing.
- 5Allow to stand for at least 20 minutes so the bread can absorb the dressing.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bread Salad
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 511.2
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 662.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 16.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar