1/4 Photos of Bread Pudding With Blueberries
This is a cross between my two favorite breakfast foods: french toast and blueberry muffins! This recipe has less sugar than a lot of other bread puddings I have seen which I love about it, and wheat bread works fine too. You can add the optional cinnamon sugar topping for an extra sugary crunch before baking, or it is great with cinnamon syrup or vanilla sauce over the top!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1With a whisk, combine half and half, eggs, sugar, cinnamon, salt, vanilla and almond extract in a large bowl.
- 2Add bread cubes and stir until well coated.
- 3Fold in blueberries.
- 4Pour mixture into a greased 8x8 pan.
- 5Sprinkle 1/4 cup cinnamon sugar evenly over the top.
- 6Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes or until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean. (For firmer consistency, baking time may be a little longer).
- 7Serve with cinnamon syrup or vanilla sauce.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bread Pudding With Blueberries
Serving Size: 1 (227 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 317.8
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 189.0 mg
- Sodium 485.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 18.8 g
- Protein 12.4 g