Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is an old Maltese recipe which my grandmother used to make for us on Sunday.
Make and share this Bread Pudding (pudina) recipe from Food.com.
- Remove the crust from the bread.
- Soak the bread in the milk until it becomes soft.
- Add the margarine, sugar, candied fruit, chocolate powder andthe brandy to the bread and milk mixture.
- Mix well using your fingers.
- Beat the eggs lightly and add to the mixture along with the vanilla extract and the raisins.
- Grease a baking dish with the margarine and spread the mixture in it.
- Sprinkle with crushed almonds on top of the mixture and bake in a moderate oven for about half an hour.
- Serve cold.