Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is the Caribbean version of bread pudding. Recipe from Hector Rodriguez Newsletter.
Make and share this Bread Pudding (Pudin De Pan) recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease a 9x9 or 8x8 baking pan and set aside.
- Remove and discard crusts from the bread. Cut remaining bread into cubes.
- In a mixing bowl, soak bread cubes in the hot milk for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Mix the soaked cubes well and then strain off excess milk.Dredge raisins in the flour and then fold into the bread and milk mix.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl. And mix well.
- Pour the bread mix into the greased baking pan.
- Bake uncovered for 40 minutes, or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Top with your favorite dessert topping sauce.