Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a wonderful bread pudding with a Mexican flair.
Make and share this Bread Pudding (Capirotada) recipe from Food.com.
- If bread is fresh, toast before cutting into cubes.
- Heat water in a saucepan.
- Add sugar and butter.
- Stir until dissolved.
- Add bread pieces to liquid and soak completely.
- Add raisin, peanuts and cheese.
- Pour into a buttered 8"x8" pan and cover.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool.