1 hr 5 mins
Barb Gertz's Note:
This Recipe comes from Better Homes & Gardens magazine. It can be made ahead, prepare recipe through step 2, cover and chill in refrigerator up to 24 hours. Uncover and bake in 350 degree oven for 45 to 50 minutes or until knife comes out clean. This is good served with a caramel sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cut banana bread into 1-inch cubes; place into a ungreased 2-quart square (8x8x2-inch) baking dish.
- 3In a medium mixing bowl beat together egg yolks, half& half, and sugar.
- 4Pour egg mixture evenly over bread.
- 5Bake, uncovered, for 40 to 45 minutes or until puffed and a knike inserted off center comes out clean (center will appear moist but will set up with standing).
- 6Immediiatly cut into 25 squares (about 1 1/2 x 1 1/2 inch) in pan.
- 7Place a chocolate kiss on top of each square.
- 8Cool 30 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bread Pudding and a Kiss
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 25
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 54.8
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 37.9 mg
- Sodium 11.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: