Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This is sooooo yummy! I have made this several times, and every time it is gone in a heartbeat!
Make and share this Bread Pudding recipe from Food.com.
- Place bread cubes in a greased slow cooker.
- In a bowl, beat eggs and milk; stir in sugar, butter, and cinnamon.
- Pour over bread, stir.
- Cover and cook on high for 1 hour.
- Reduce heat to low and cook for an aditional 3-4 hours, or until a thermometer reads 160 degrees.
- Just before serving, melt butter in a saucepan.
- Stir in flour until smooth.
- Gradually add water, sugar, and vanilla.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Serve over warm bread pudding.