4 hrs 10 mins
This is sooooo yummy! I have made this several times, and every time it is gone in a heartbeat!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place bread cubes in a greased slow cooker.
- 2In a bowl, beat eggs and milk; stir in sugar, butter, and cinnamon.
- 3Pour over bread, stir.
- 4Cover and cook on high for 1 hour.
- 5Reduce heat to low and cook for an aditional 3-4 hours, or until a thermometer reads 160 degrees.
- 6Just before serving, melt butter in a saucepan.
- 7Stir in flour until smooth.
- 8Gradually add water, sugar, and vanilla.
- 9Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- 10Serve over warm bread pudding.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bread Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (238 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 648.7
- Calories from Fat 255
- Total Fat 28.3 g
- Saturated Fat 15.6 g
- Cholesterol 274.3 mg
- Sodium 594.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 84.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 52.6 g
- Protein 14.7 g