1/2 Photos of Bread Pudding
1 hr 15 mins
A simple, sweet, and delicious recipe for bread pudding from Allrecipes.com.
My Private Note
8inch s ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Break bread into small pieces into an 8 inch square baking pan.
- 3Drizzle melted butter or margarine over bread.
- 4If desired, sprinkle with raisins.
- 5In a medium mixing bowl, combine eggs, milk, sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla.
- 6Beat until well mixed.
- 7Pour over bread, and lightly push down with a fork until bread is covered and soaking up the egg mixture.
- 8Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes, or until the top springs back when lightly tapped.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bread Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (1095 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1800.0
- Calories from Fat 584
- Total Fat 64.8 g
- Saturated Fat 33.0 g
- Cholesterol 873.3 mg
- Sodium 1494.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 252.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 157.5 g
- Protein 52.9 g