Recipe by Ranikabani
This is a delicious bread pudding. Great for a warm treat on a cold winter day.
- 4 beaten eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 cups dried bread, cubes
- 1⁄3 cup raisins
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a mixing bowl beat together eggs, milk, sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla.
- Place dry bread cubes in a buttered 8x1-1/2 inch round baking dish.
- Sprinkle raisins over the bread.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, or until knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool slightly.