1/6 Photos of Bread Maker Bagels
1 hr 15 mins
Bagels do take a little extra work , but a bread machine sure helped cut down the work.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add the first 6 ingredients to a 11/2or2 pound bread machine.
- 2Select the dough cycle.
- 3When cycle is done remove the dough and punch down, cover and let sit 10 minutes.
- 4Divide dough into 9 portions, Shape quickly into a ball.
- 5Punch a hole in center, 2 inches hole.
- 6Place on greased cookie sheet, let rise 20 minutes timing from first one made.
- 7Broil 2 minutes turning after 1 minute (opt.) Bring to boil 6 cups of water and 1 tblsp. sugar.
- 8Simmer bagels 7 minutes turning once.
- 9Put back on baking sheet.
- 10Mix egg white and brush on and add poppy seeds.
- 11Bake 375 for 25 minute.
- 12or until tops are golden brown.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bread Maker Bagels
Serving Size: 1 (76 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 172.1
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 202.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 5.2 g