1/2 Photos of Bread Machine Yeast Coffee Cake (Abm)
2 hrs 25 mins
This starts in the bread machine and bakes in the oven. All cake ingredients should be at room temperature, except for the milk.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/4 cups bread flour
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1 egg yolk
- 7/8 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1Add all cake ingredients to bread pan.
- 2Select "Dough" setting on your machine and press start.
- 3Grease a 9 inch round pan or an 8 x 8 inch square pan.
- 4After cycle is through (about 90 minutes), remove dough and pat dough into prepared pan.
- 5Topping: Drizzle melted butter over dough.
- 6Mix together sugar, cinnamon and nuts; sprinkle over butter.
- 7Cover and let rise in a warm place for 30 minutes.
- 8Preheat oven to 375* and bake cake for 20-25 minutes, until golden.
- 9Cool 10 minutes in pan on wire rack.
- 10Drizzle with optional glaze, if desired.
- 11Combine all glaze ingredients in a small bowl and whisk until smooth.
- 12Spread or drizzle glaze over slightly warm cake.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bread Machine Yeast Coffee Cake (Abm)
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 313.0
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 35.9 mg
- Sodium 344.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 19.1 g
- Protein 5.9 g