1/1 Photo of Bread Machine Whole Wheat Rolls
This easy recipe is from my Welbilt bread machine manual. The molasses and honey give the rolls a delicious, but not overly sweet taste. I usually cut this recipe in half but use the same amount of yeast. These rolls are always served for our Thanksgiving meal. Leftover (day old) rolls make perfect croutons or breadcrumbs.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the ingredients into the bread baking pan as recommended by your bread machine's manual. Use the DOUGH cycle setting.
- 2To hand shape the roll, once the dough cycle is complete remove the dough to a lightly floured cutting board. Divide the dough into 12 equal pieces and shape into balls. Place the rolls into greased muffin tins, brush lightly with melted butter or butter substitute. Cover with a piece of wax paper and a clean cloth and let rise in a warm place for about 15-20 minutes.
- 3Bake the rolls at 375°F for 15-20 minutes.
- 4Refrigerate leftovers.
- 5*NOTE: Here's a trick to measure the honey and molasses easily. By measuring the oil first, the oil coats the measuring utensil. Then when you measure out the honey and molasses the two ingredients slide off easily into the bread machine pan.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bread Machine Whole Wheat Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (906 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 179.5
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 294.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 5.7 g