Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Really, really good! The first loaf didnt stand a chance!
- 1 cup water
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons instant minced onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons instant yeast
- 1 cup crumbled feta
- 1 cup chopped fresh spinach leaves
- Place all ingredients into the bread machine bowl except the yeast, cheese and spinach.
- Place yeast in yeast hopper, and with 10 minutes left in the last kneading cycle add spinach and cheese.
- Walk away!
This bread was outstanding! It has a very good flavor and the house smelled wonderful while it was baking!
Excellent bread! I added some pecans and it raised up nice and high. Great toasted too. Thanks for sharing.
Delicious!It smells great while baking. My whole family enjoyed this bread. I'll be baking this a lot.It is very flavorful and goes great with a salad.