Prep 1 hr 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
I just got a new bread machine and I'm collecting recipes to try. I found this on allrecipes.com.
- 3 cups bread flour
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup powdered milk
- 1 cup water (110*F)
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 (1/4 ounce) package active dry yeast
- 1 egg white
- 2 tablespoons water
- Place the flour, sugar, salt, milk powder, water, butter, and yeast in the pan of the bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer. Set on dough cycle; press Start.
- Remove risen dough from machine, deflate, and turn out on lightly floured surface. Divide the dough into 12 equal pieces, and form into rounds. Place the rounds on lightly greased baking sheets. Cover the rolls with a damp cloth, and let rise until doubled in bulk, about 40 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350*.
- In a small bowl, mix together the egg white and 2 Tblsp. water; brush lightly onto the rolls. Bake for 15 minutes, or until the rolls are golden brown.
A very nice roll! Delicious,soft, and easy. I wanted to try this b/c it uses dry milk and always have that on hand. Thank you CJAY for sharing.