1 hr 10 mins
An easy way to make a moist and delicious banana bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Squish or chop the bananas. I found putting them into a ziploc bag and smooshing them works best.
- 2Add rest of ingredients.
- 3Set bread machine to quick bread.
- 4Watch as it mixes to ensure all flour is mixed inches.
- 5If you have the ability to allow it to mix, turn it off and then go to bake only cycle, do that to keep the dough from getting overworked.
- 6Bake for 1 hour and test for doneness. Add 10-20 if a toothpick inserted does not come out clean.
- 7Obviously this will not come out a large loaf like regular bread, but it is a nice sized banana bread.
Browse Our Top Low Sat. Fat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Sat. Fat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bread Machine Quick Banana Bread
Serving Size: 1 (92 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 183.1
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 37.2 mg
- Sodium 117.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 12.7 g
- Protein 4.8 g