Prep 2 hrs
Cook 30 mins
This makes a lovely bread with the convenience of instant potato flakes.
- 1 3⁄4 cups water
- 3 teaspoons butter or 3 teaspoons oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons skim milk powder
- 2 cups whole wheat bread flour
- 2 cups white bread flour
- 1 tablespoon vital gluten
- 2⁄3 cup intant mashed potato flakes
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons bread machine yeast
- Add all ingredients to machine according to manufaturer's direction.
- Select dough cycle.
- Remove from machine and shape into 2 loaves.
- Place in greased loaf pan.
- Let rise in warm place app 40 minutes.
- Bake in a preheated 400* oven for 10 minutes.
- Lower temperature to 350* and bake another 20 minutes.
- Bring 2 cups water to a boil in microwave for 4 minutes.
- Turn microwave off but leave water inside.
- Place bread inside to rise(don't turn Microwave on).
- It should be perfect for the oven in 30 minutes,.