1/8 Photos of Bread Machine Pizza Dough With Whole Wheat Flour
48 hrs 15 mins
This dough turns out crusty on the outside and soft on the inside, just what my family likes. No one even noticed that it was made with half whole wheat flour. After trying numerous recipes, I was told this was the keeper. From The Bread Machine Cookbook by Donna Rathwell German.
My Private Note
14 inch ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add ingredients in the order given into the bread machine pan.
- 2Start dough cycle. (On my machine this takes 2 hours).
- 3Once the dough is done remove it from the pan onto a floured work surface.
- 4Roll dough to fit the shape of your pan. This recipe makes two 14 inch round pizzas.
- 5Brush lightly with olive oil and add toppings. You can hold this dough, with just the olive oil, for a couple of hours in the fridge covered in plastic wrap.
- 6Bake in a preheated 450 degree oven for 10-12 minutes.
- 7This recipe is the large sized recipe. It also comes in small and medium.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bread Machine Pizza Dough With Whole Wheat Flour
Serving Size: 1 (845 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 995.3
- Calories from Fat 162
- Total Fat 18.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 884.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 183.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 17.2 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 30.3 g