1/4 Photos of Bread Machine Pizza Dough
I found this recipe on mealsforyou.com and tweaked it a little bit to suit our tastes. I love the addition of the olive oil to the dough. Highly reccommend this one! I hope you like it, too!(prep time does not include time in bread machine)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add ingredients in the order reccommended for your bread machine and set to dough cycle.
- 2After it's finished, transfer dough to lightly oiled pan.
- 3For a thick crust, cover and allow to rise for about 20 minutes; for thin, bake right away.
- 4Heap with toppings of your choice and bake in 450F oven for about 20 minutes (I sometimes put the crust in for about 5 minutes before adding toppings to speed it up a little bit and to prevent a soggy crust).
Browse Our Top European Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All European Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bread Machine Pizza Dough
Serving Size: 1 (680 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1868.3
- Calories from Fat 524
- Total Fat 58.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2345.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 289.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.2 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 41.9 g