- 3⁄4 cup warm water, plus
- 2 tablespoons warm water
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons bread machine yeast
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all ingredients in bread machine in order given. Select dough cycle. Press start.
- After 5 minutes, check to see that the dough is forming a pliable ball. Too much flour? Add warm water, about 1 Tablespoon at a time, until proper consistency. Too much moisture? add 1 teaspoon flour. Wait a few minutes between any adjustments and check again.
- After dough cycle is finished, proceed with recipe#174667, or your favourite pizza recipe.