Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe came with my bread machine and it is what I used to make Sun-Dried Tomato and Herb Focaccia.
- 3⁄4 cup warm water, plus
- 2 tablespoons warm water
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons bread machine yeast
- Place all ingredients in bread machine in order given. Select dough cycle. Press start.
- After 5 minutes, check to see that the dough is forming a pliable ball. Too much flour? Add warm water, about 1 Tablespoon at a time, until proper consistency. Too much moisture? add 1 teaspoon flour. Wait a few minutes between any adjustments and check again.
- After dough cycle is finished, proceed with recipe#174667, or your favourite pizza recipe.
Someone managed to misplace the mixer thingie from my bread maker so I mixed this up by hand. Did take very long and it turned out to be a very good crust.