1/2 Photos of Bread Machine Parker House Rolls
This is a time saving recipe that yields light, fluffy buns that are delicious as a side for soups, chilis or dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Layer ingredients in bread machine according to manufacturer's instructions. Select the dough cycle.
- 2When the cycle is complete, roll out dough.
- 3Cut dough into 2 1/2 inch circles.
- 4Fold the dough circles in half and seal the edges.
- 5Let rise on an ungreased cookie sheet for 30 minutes.
- 6Bake at 400 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
- 7Serve warm.
- 8If desired, melted butter can be brushed on the tops to make the buns shiny.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bread Machine Parker House Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (49 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 136.7
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 10.3 mg
- Sodium 138.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 4.0 g