1/2 Photos of Bread Machine Oatmeal-Sunflower-Seed Bread
This is from Betty Crocker.Who said that hearty bread can't be delicious? This flavorful bread bakes beautifully with tasty nuts and oats in every bite.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Measure carefully, placing all ingredients except seeds in bread machine pan in the order recommended by the manufacturer. Add nuts at the Raisin/Nut signal or 5 to 10 minutes before last kneading cycle ends.
- 2Select Basic/White cycle. Use Medium or Light crust color. Do not use delay cycle. Remove baked bread from pan, and cool on wire rack.
- 3I made mine on the Dough cycle.
- 4At the end place dough on floured counter; cut in half, shape into 2 loaves and place in 2- 8" loaf pans. Slash the loaves and brush with liquid eggs if available.Let rise 45 minutes in warm place.
- 5Bake at 350* for 30 minutes or until cooked.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bread Machine Oatmeal-Sunflower-Seed Bread
Serving Size: 1 (1189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1514.4
- Calories from Fat 402
- Total Fat 44.7 g
- Saturated Fat 12.1 g
- Cholesterol 37.9 mg
- Sodium 1603.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 246.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 23.3 g
- Sugars 39.7 g
- Protein 43.8 g