1/2 Photos of Bread Machine Monkey Pull Aparts
1 hr 10 mins
I love to have the bread maker make my dough. It is foolproof. Shaping and finishing dough is usually not a big chore and the results are wonderful! I am unsure where I got this recipe as it is written in my handwriting but no indication of where it came from.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1 1/4 cups bread flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/2 cup water
- 1Add ingredients to your bread maker, according to manufacturer's instructions.
- 2Process on Dough Cycle.
- 3Remove dough from machine at end of dough cycle.
- 4Using glaze ingredients, Grease tube pan with 2 T butter.
- 5Sprinkle pan with 2 T brown sugar.
- 6Mix remaining brown sugar and cinnamon.
- 7Melt remaining 4 T butter.
- 8Divide dough into 12 pieces.
- 9Roll in melted butter then into brown sugar and cinnamon.
- 10Arrange dough in layers.
- 11Let rise in warm place 30 minutes or until doubled.
- 12Preheat oven to 350*.
- 13Bake 25-30 minutes.
- 14Turn out of pan immediately.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bread Machine Monkey Pull Aparts
Serving Size: 1 (63 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 210.1
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 55.6 mg
- Sodium 167.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 12.1 g
- Protein 4.0 g