I love to have the bread maker make my dough. It is foolproof. Shaping and finishing dough is usually not a big chore and the results are wonderful! I am unsure where I got this recipe as it is written in my handwriting but no indication of where it came from.
- Add ingredients to your bread maker, according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Process on Dough Cycle.
- Remove dough from machine at end of dough cycle.
- Using glaze ingredients, Grease tube pan with 2 T butter.
- Sprinkle pan with 2 T brown sugar.
- Mix remaining brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Melt remaining 4 T butter.
- Divide dough into 12 pieces.
- Roll in melted butter then into brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Arrange dough in layers.
- Let rise in warm place 30 minutes or until doubled.
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Bake 25-30 minutes.
- Turn out of pan immediately.