1/3 Photos of Bread Machine Mix for White Bread (OAMC)
This is from the Gold Medal company. It's a convenience for those who need a steady supply of white bread. Yield is six 1 1/2 lb. loaves or 4 2 lb. loaves.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir together all ingredients in a large bowl.
- 2Store in a tightly covered container in a cool place.
- 3To make a 1 1/2 lb loaf: Use 3 cups mix, 1 1/4 cup water, 2 tbl. softened butter and 1 1/4 teaspoons bread machine yeast.
- 4To make a 2 lb. loaf: Use 4 1/3 cups mix, 1 1/3 cup water, 2 tbl. softened butter and 1 1/2 teaspoons bread machine yeast.
- 5Whichever one you are making, place the ingredients in your machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
- 6Select a Basic or White Bread cycle, with a medium or light crust.
- 7When done, remove from machine and cool on rack.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bread Machine Mix for White Bread (OAMC)
Serving Size: 1 (2576 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2353.4
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 31.0 mg
- Sodium 4490.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 478.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.3 g
- Sugars 47.1 g
- Protein 67.0 g