This is from the Gold Medal company. It's a convenience for those who need a steady supply of white bread. Yield is six 1 1/2 lb. loaves or 4 2 lb. loaves.
- Stir together all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Store in a tightly covered container in a cool place.
- To make a 1 1/2 lb loaf: Use 3 cups mix, 1 1/4 cup water, 2 tbl. softened butter and 1 1/4 teaspoons bread machine yeast.
- To make a 2 lb. loaf: Use 4 1/3 cups mix, 1 1/3 cup water, 2 tbl. softened butter and 1 1/2 teaspoons bread machine yeast.
- Whichever one you are making, place the ingredients in your machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
- Select a Basic or White Bread cycle, with a medium or light crust.
- When done, remove from machine and cool on rack.