Recipe by Kannwilson
A very good bread machine bread. This recipe makes a one pound loaf.
Top Review by Marie Nixon
Based on other reviewer's comments, I doubled the honey to 2 tablespoons. After the dough cycle completed, I took it out of the machine and let it rise for about 25 minutes in an 8 inch loaf pan and then baked it at 375 degrees for about 30 minutes. It is a great bread that I will make again.
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 1⁄2 cups white bread flour
- 1⁄2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon powdered milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fast rise yeast or 1 1⁄2 teaspoons active dry yeast