Prep 2 hrs
Cook 20 mins
A bread machine makes these scrumptious rolls almost effortless. The rolls have a yummy honey buttery taste. One batch is never enough!
- 1 cup lukewarm milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 3 1⁄2 cups bread flour
- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 large egg white
- additional honey (optional)
- In bread machine pan, place the first eight ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer.
- Select dough setting, making sure to check dough after 5 minutes and adding water or flour if needed.
- When cycle is completed, turn dough onto a lightly floured surface.
- Punch down; cover and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Divide into 24 pieces; shape each into a ball. Place 12 balls each in two greased glass 8 inch square baking pans.
- Cover and let rise in warm place until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- For glaze, combine sugar, butter, honey, and egg white; drizzle over dough.
- Bake at 350° for 18-24 minutes or until golden brown. (Every oven is different so check earlier rather than later to prevent over browning).
- Brush with additional honey if desired.
It's the easiest and the best recipe I ever did in bread machine. It's no fail recipe. The fresh one are like from heaven. Just made it second time in 24 hours as they magically disappeared over night. The house smells so good. It's fragrance you cannot buy anywhere (-:. Followed the recipe to the T.
PERFECT!!! Not sure what else to say :)