1/3 Photos of Bread Machine Honey Glazed Rolls
2 hrs 20 mins
A bread machine makes these scrumptious rolls almost effortless. The rolls have a yummy honey buttery taste. One batch is never enough!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup lukewarm milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 3 1/2 cups bread flour
- 2 1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1In bread machine pan, place the first eight ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer.
- 2Select dough setting, making sure to check dough after 5 minutes and adding water or flour if needed.
- 3When cycle is completed, turn dough onto a lightly floured surface.
- 4Punch down; cover and let rest for 10 minutes.
- 5Divide into 24 pieces; shape each into a ball. Place 12 balls each in two greased glass 8 inch square baking pans.
- 6Cover and let rise in warm place until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- 7For glaze, combine sugar, butter, honey, and egg white; drizzle over dough.
- 8Bake at 350° for 18-24 minutes or until golden brown. (Every oven is different so check earlier rather than later to prevent over browning).
- 9Brush with additional honey if desired.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bread Machine Honey Glazed Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (47 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 147.3
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 21.5 mg
- Sodium 163.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 2.9 g