Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Great Sweet Herb Bread! Very Versatile! MAKES A 2 POUND LOAF
- 1 2⁄3 cups water
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 3⁄4 cups bread flour
- 1 1⁄4 cups whole wheat flour
- 1⁄4 cup light brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 tablespoon wheat gluten
- 1 teaspoon wheat gluten
- 5 tablespoons fresh herbs
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 3⁄4 teaspoons bread machine yeast
- *You may have notice that i have wheat gluten listed twice, you must add both 1 tablespoon AND one teaspoon to have the bread turn out properly*.
- Place all ingredients in bread machine pan according to the manufacturer’s instructions (NOTE: choose whatever fresh herbs you like most…whatever suits your fancy!).
- Set crust to medium, program for a 2 lbs loaf on basic cycle; press start.
- When baking cycle is complete remove bread from pan immediately, place on rack to cool, slice when at room temperature.